Sign Post, Route 66

There is urban America and Rural America. I think there should be a roadside America. This Route 66 sign on a pole near Weatherford Oklahoma is one of my favorite art pieces. I wanted bold colors because so much of history is seen simply in black and white. #fridaynightart #Route66 

I made this a 20x30 inks on metal at $1499. Works well on canvas too for hanging the art in your den or "man cave". For fun, I created an 8x12 ink on watercolor paper at $225 signed. 

That was awesome! I'm thrilled to see it on the wall! Signed of course.

Jim Rode
See more Friday Night Art work on the blog...
Route 66 Sign on Watercolor Paper by Jim Rode Photographer at Friday Night Art in Oklahoma City
Route 66 Sign on Watercolor Paper by Jim Rode

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yukon's Best Flour - Oklahoma Mill

Indian Trading Post on Old Route 66

Painting the Valley with Friday Night Art