Indian Trading Post on Route 66

As if stuck in the 1950's, this "Indian" Trading Post sign announces the Native American souvenirs, trinkets and indeed art and artifacts on Route 66 (I-40) near El Reno, Oklahoma.

The original image is a photograph before I took the media into an expressionism ink process. I intended it to be an ink on watercolor paper but instead chose to put the art on canvas. It came out cool and hangs in the Man Cave.
If you would like to acquire this piece, contact me at the email below. 20x24 on canvas $899.
Jim Rode #fridaynightart #tradingpost #Route66

Contact me at Jim@JimRode.com for options on acquiring this art piece.

Indian Trading Post Billboard on Route 66 by Friday Night Art
Stuck in the Fifties...the old Indian Trading Post billboard on Route 66

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Trading Post on Old Route 66

Yukon's Best Flour - Oklahoma Mill

Venezia Italian Ristorante in Del City