Night Ghosts Nashville

I call this "Night Ghosts - Nashville". I know this city has its Ghosts, I may have captured one streaking through.

While visiting Nashville, I used my iPhone to get a shot of this Catholic Church at dusk. Artifacts of light were picked up in the shot on the right side of the image. It seemed spooky...like a ghost passing by in the night. 

I worked the shot to bring out the tangles of wires across the dying sky. I left the artifacts alone. I brought the church out of the darkness and colored the streets.

This image is available printed on watercolor paper, signed $125, framed $299. Prices subject to change.
See more art at FridayNightArt.com. #fridaynightart #Nashville 
Night Ghosts by Jim Rode - Print  on Watercolor Paper
Night Ghosts Nashville

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yukon's Best Flour - Oklahoma Mill

Tide at Laguna Beach