Oklahoma City From the Bridge

Oklahoma City From the Bridge was from an early discovery ride with Sylvia after we moved to town. The city skyline came into view and within a few hundred feet I had the car stopped to take it in. I loved how the color of the Classen Building (Devon Energy Center) mimicked the colors of the sky, and the foreground was the earth (or at least it's color).

I use the iPhone image of the OKC skyline as a study before making the art. I moved the media to ink applied to canvas. I think it would be strong in a aluminum sheet (haven't done that one yet.).

This is a 20x30 ink on canvas at $1299. Good look for your wall behind your desk! I had a very boring wall in my new place. This really changed everything! The minute I walk into the room a smile hits me!

Contact me at Jim@JimRode.com for inquiry.
See more at FridayNightArt.com. #OKCity #fridaynightart

Image of Oklahoma City From the Bridge by Jim Rode of Friday Night Art
Oklahoma City From the Bridge
This ink on metal of the Oklahoma City skyline was inspired by my iPhone capture of OKC in morning light. 
The process includes heating the ink at 400ยบ to infuse it into the metal. A beautiful piece for the wall of your office.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indian Trading Post on Old Route 66

Yukon's Best Flour - Oklahoma Mill

Venezia Italian Ristorante in Del City